All the fans of some serious hospital drama should get ready to experience yet another medical series that is about to release. Good Sam is a forthcoming American family show portraying the story in medical background. It was made for CBS by Katie Wech. Joining her are Joanna Klein, Tamra Davis, Jennie Snyder Urman, Frank Siracusa, and John Weber as the executive producers. The production companies involved are Sutton Street Productions and CBS Studios.
The series that will primarily focus on Dr. Sam who will struggle to cope up from the rough bond she shares with her father, also her boss, and try to carve her niche based on her talent, has got its teaser released and will be out to entertain the audience very much soon. Be hooked to the article to find out what is up with Good Sam.
Who are all Expected to be in Good Sam?
- Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill)essaying the role of protagonist Sam, a.k.a Dr. Samantha Griffith.
- Skye P. Marshall (Black Lightning)essaying the role of Dr. Lex Trulie
- Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter film series) essaying the role of Dr. Paul Griffith
- Edwin Hodge (The Purge)essaying the role of Malcolm A. Kingsley
- Michael Stahl-David (Cloverfield)essaying the role of Caleb
- Marium Carvell essaying the role of Nurse Donna
- Carlos Albornoz essaying the role of Julio Vargas
- Omar Maskati essaying the role of Dr. Isan Shah
- Davi Santos essaying the role of Dr. Joey Costa
- Yarine Pernia essaying the role of Daisy Vargas
- Wendey Crewson essaying the role of Vivian Katz
When will Good Sam be Release?
After the teaser for Good Sam was out, predictions are being made that the medical drama can approach somewhere in the year 2022. However, the official date hasn’t been announced by CBS. The making began in 2020, and after its completion, a teaser was released to give viewers a glimpse of this medical family drama. Since 2021 is about to get over in a few months, it’s unlikely that the show would launch now.
If that had been the case, then CBS would have announced the release date till now. But we as the audience have to keep a patient approach as to when the show will be aired. Fans will have to keep a close eye on when the date will be released.
What is the Storyline of Good Sam?
Set in the Lakeshore Sentinel Hospital, the story follows the journey of a talented heart surgeon Dr. Samantha Griffith. She somehow lives in the shadow of his father and her boss, Dr. Paul Griffith, who never happened to appreciate her skills. After reviving from a coma, the latter wants to work again and thus will pose new challenges for the protagonist, who will work hard to overcome these and make herself a successful doctor. This father-daughter duo will have a tough time in their relationship as they will continue to work together.
As the story will focus on the ideologies of two generations working under the same roof, a clash of opinions will be encountered more often. It will be interesting to see how doctors will come together as a team for the betterment of their battles of the people.