The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, commonly known as RHOA, has been one of the most popular American reality shows in history for its amazing concept and storyline, which keeps viewers hooked all over the world.
Because of this, this reality show has had 13 seasons so far, and each season has been extremely eye-opening and has attracted millions of viewers. In addition to being hailed by critics, this reality show is incredibly popular among viewers.
About The Show
Bravo premieres the show, and then it becomes one of the most viewed shows on the network, so they renew it time and time again until it becomes one of the most-watched shows on the network, so if the fans appreciate the show, they should be glad to see it renewed. The entire cast and crew of this series have consistently provided their best effort from the very beginning and have continued to do so up to the present time.
When Did The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 13 Air?
On December 6, Bravo will premiere the 13th season of the show. November is typically when The Real Housewives of Atlanta release new seasons. Season 13 of the show was delayed by the Coronavirus pandemic, but not by much.
What Are The Online Streaming Options For Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 13?
If you’re away from home, you can still watch Real Housewives of Atlanta season 13 on Bravo, just because Bravo isn’t available everywhere.
If you are connected to cable, you can watch the RHOA premiere at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Bravo on Sunday, December 6. The program can also be viewed via BravoTV.com or on-demand.
Many live TV streaming services, including Hulu with Live TV, Fubo TV, Sling TV, and AT&T TV Now, let you watch Real Housewives of Atlanta live if you’ve cut the cord.
For fans living in England, Streaming service Hayu will offer Real Housewives of Atlanta season 13 the day after its premiere in the U.S. For £5 per month (after a free month), Hayu offers one season of Real Housewives of Atlanta.
As a result, Canadians will be able to see the Real Housewives of Atlanta season 13 premiere on the same day and at the same time as American viewers through Slice.
The Cast Of The 13th Season Of Real Housewives Of Atlanta
Bravo has released a list of the RHOA season 13 cast members and what they’re up to:
- The wedding of Cynthia Bailey is just around the corner, and she is excited to be marrying the man she loves, even though COVID-19 has put obstacles in their wedding planning paths. A pandemic creates tension between Cynthia and her fiancé as she moves forward with her dream ceremony despite the threat of a pandemic. It’s a full house at Lake Bailey since Cynthia’s sister, Mal, is temporarily living there, so the happy couple has little time to themselves.
- She remains determined to live her life according to her own terms after a difficult year in her fairytale romance. While still unsure of the future of their relationship, Kenya decides to redesign her house with a swimming pool and cabana that she has always wanted. She begins a beautiful friendship with newcomer LaToya Ali as she adjusts to being a mother with her sweet child Brooklyn.
- After welcoming Blaze a year ago, Kandi Burruss doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Despite continuing to build her restaurant empire, she and Todd are preparing to open a steakhouse in Atlanta, but their personal lives remain as hot and heavy as ever. Kandi worries Riley’s move to New York may be a permanent one as he prepares to leave home for college.
- Black Lives Matter advocate Porsha Williams relentlessly lends her voice and hard work to the movement. Porsha is very much into spreading awareness about injustice, attending protests, and letting everyone know about racism. Porsha’s relationship takes a backseat as she supports her daughter Pilar Jhena with her mother and sister. Despite working overtime on several business endeavors, Porsha’s playful side never leaves her.
- Welcoming new member Drew Sidora to the group, the actress and singer are ready to make waves and add some zing. As a single mother, Drew also has three children to raise and a career to balance. Drew and her husband may be having problems due to her mother living in their house.