Horror fans in the house, it’s time for one more horror series. The series is said to be divided into two stories, namely, Red Tide, which will take place by the sea, and Death Valley, which will take place by the sand. The series is an anthology, which means it can be watched as a stand-alone as it’s not connected to its previous parts.
The series American Horror Story: Double Feature will release episode eight of season ten on October 6, 2021, as announced by the officials. Viewers can watch the series on the FX channel; apart from the cable channel, one can watch it on FX’s official website and app. Viewers can also watch on Hulu. One can either rent or purchase the series on Amazon Prime and Google Play. The series releases its new episodes once every week on Wednesday.
As we know that the series is divided into two parts, the cast is also divided into two parts. The list for the parts are as follows:-
- Evan Peters is playing the role of Austin Sommers
- Sarah Paulson is playing the role of Tuberculosis Karen
- Finn Wittrock is playing the role of Harry Gardner
- Lily Rabe is playing the role of Doris Gardner
- Frances Conroy is playing the role of Sarah Cunningham
- Billie Lourd is playing the role of Leslie Feldman
- Leslie Grossman is playing the role of Ursula Caan
- Adina Porter is playing the role of Chief Burleson
- Angelica Ross is playing the role of the Chemist
- Macaulay Culkin is playing the role of Mickey
- Ryan Kiera Armstrong is playing the role of Alma Gardner
- Sarah Paulson is playing the role of Mamie Eisenhower
- Lily Rabe is playing the role of Amelia Earhart
- Leslie Grossman is playing the role of Dr. Calico
- Angelica Ross is playing the role of Theta
- Neal McDonough is playing the role of Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Kaia Gerber is playing the role of Kendall Carr
- Nico Greetham is playing the role of Cal Cambon
- Isaac Cole Powell is playing the role of Troy Lord
- Rachel Hilson is playing the role of Jamie Howard
- Rebecca Dayan is playing the role of Maria Wycoff
What Should You Know Before Watching it? Without Spoilers!
The eighth episode of season 10 is titled “Inside.” This will be the second part of the story, and it will take place on the land. The first six episodes hold a different story, and the remaining hold the second part, which is Death Valley. The seventh episode marks the start of the second part of the series. The second story is described as a group of students goes camping and are faced with deadly things.
Now, if you want to know what exactly they face, you’ll need to watch the series and look for yourself. The series has a high rating of 8, and it keeps growing in popularity. If you’re just as interested in watching what will unfold for those college students, tune in on Wednesday to watch what happens in the eighth episode of the series.