A Japanese dark fantasy drama that has been entertaining anime lovers since 2013 is Attack On Titan. This drama has been adapted from the manga of the same name, which Hajime Isayama formulated. Attack On Titan came out on 7th April 2013 on NHK General TV.
However, anime fans from Japan and Aniplus Asia in various Asia-Pacific countries could watch it on NHK General TV. On the other hand, Attack On Titan premiered on several online platforms like Crunchyroll, Funimation, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu in other countries like Canada and the United States.
Therefore, the viewers must take a subscription to the mentioned streaming platforms to grab uninterrupted streaming of this Japanese animated series.
The above paragraph mentions that the entire series has been harmonized from a manga series by Hajime Isayama. However, for the background of the television series, some of the scenes have been altered by Yasuko Kobayashi, Hiroshi Seko, and Shintarō Kawakubo.
Some More Information
Like the various writers, several other talented directors have also showcased their enthusiasm and skills while directing different scenes of Attack On Titan. From the evening of this series till episode 59, Yasuko Kobayashi took the responsibility of running the entire environment of Attack On Titan.
However, after him, Hiroshi Seko and Shintarō Kawakubo take charge of directing the scenes of the anime series. In addition, Tetsuya Kinoshita, Toshihiro Maeda, George Wada, Shin Furukawa, Tomohito Nagase, Kensuke Tateishi, and many others have worked in this drama as producers.
The entire setting of Attack On Titan is based on a post-apocalyptic world. However, the story of the drama revolves around how people put all their efforts and energy into fighting against the Titan who has invaded the realm.
The main protagonist of Attack on Titan follows she is Eren Jaeger. Along with his friends named Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert.
However, some flashback scenes are also there in Attack on Titan, which shows when the man-eating Titans appeared 100 years ago to destroy the peace and human habitation. So to stop this invasion, humans acquired several means to stop them, but the story took a turn when the Titans again invaded to smash humanity from the roots.
As humans were not prepared for this attack and slaughtered outlining to save the earth, soldier Eren Jaeger took the responsibility to end it. The aggression came up when he saw how the Titan had eaten his mother in front of him. After that, he took vows to finish off all and take revenge. However, while killing them, Eren and his team unfolded several mysteries behind the Titans and their origin.
The seasons of Attack on Titan became so popular that the makers of it decided to come up with several movie franchises. Like the drama series, the movies have also helped the creators gain much profit and popularity. Three parts of this movie illustrate the theme of the attack on Titan within a given period.
The upcoming section of this article elaborates on some of the famous and best quotes from the drama series, which has never failed to apprehend the vigilance of the audience.
20. “You’re going to kill yourself. The ultimate act of submission. Is that how much you want to please the people who treated you like a nuisance? Why are you trying to hurt yourself? If your will is that strong, then shouldn’t you be able to change your fate?” – Ymir Fritz.
Ymir expresses this quote from the attack on Titan. Through this expression, he tries to clarify why one should always act the way people want. However, death is not the ultimate solution if he fails to do so. And if their zeal and fate are strong enough, then they won’t be able to defeat someone.
19. “The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don’t have to rely on that. Choose… Believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me. I don’t know; I never have. I can believe in my abilities or the choices of the companions I trust. But no one ever knows how it will turn out. So choose whichever decision you regret the least.” – Levi Ackerman.
This is one of the best Attack on Titan quotes that Levi Ackerman has uttered. He tries to provide the confidence to believe in oneself to be a strong person without doubting their abilities. However, he also expressed the need to choose oneself before anyone else, no matter what.
18. “If you begin to regret, you’ll dull your future decisions and let others make your choices for you. All that’s left for you then is to die. Nobody can foretell the outcome. Each decision you make holds meaning only by affecting your next decision.” – Erwin Smith.
Erwin Smith illustrates this attack on Titan. This reflects the way people started regretting the decisions they have taken in their lives. However, each decision has its meaning which will help to find hope for oneself.
17. “People are crazy for believing that these walls will protect us forever. Even though the walls have been intact for the past 100 years, nothing can guarantee they won’t be broken down today.” – Armin Arlert.
Armin Arlert reflects on this attack on Titan. Armin tries to convey the only truth that nobody can always be with anyone. Neither the walls nor the humans stay forever.
16. “Everyone can choose after they have learned what it will result in. It is easy to say we should have done it this way afterward. But you can’t know what your choice will result before actually choosing.” – Armin Arlert.
This is one of the best attacks on Titan quotes conveyed by Armin Arlert. Everyone can choose the path to stay alive if they already know the consequences of it. It’s straightforward to overlook the upcoming worst-case scenarios, but it can result in several issues.
15. “Fight to live, risk it all for even a glimmer of real freedom! It doesn’t matter what’s waiting outside the gate or what comes in! It doesn’t matter how cruel the world can be or how unjust! Fight, Fight, Fight, FIGHT! FIGHT!!!” – Eren Jaeger
This is one of the best attack on Titan quotes by Eren Jaeger. Through this, he explained that people should know to live freely. Not even with the evil powers. But also with the wrong thoughts and people of the society to live freely.
14. “Going against the flow… takes a lot of courage. I respect that. Maybe people who can do it are just stupid, but Well, I’m sure that people like that are rare.” – Annie Leonhart.
Annie Leonhart uttered these lines where she tries to convey that people need a lot of courage and strength to go against the people by opposing them. However, they can be termed stupid. But deep down, they like that rare character.
13. “I don’t know which option you should choose. I could never advise you on that. No matter what kind of wisdom dictates the option you pick, and no one will be able to tell if it’s right or wrong until you arrive at some outcome from your choice.” – Levi Ackerman.
These lines by Levi Ackerman expressed the freedom to make decisions on their terms, not by making decisions by depending on others. However, he explained that no one could understand whether it’s a correct decision or not until they follow that path.
12. “If we only focus on making the best moves, we will never get the better of our opponent. When necessary, we must be willing to take big risks and be prepared to lose everything. Unless we change how we fight, we cannot win.” – Erwin Smith.
This is one of the favorable attacks on Titan quotes by Erwin Smith. He expressed that if people don’t want to take significant risks, they will never know how it works. However, risk is the most crucial step toward success.
11. “Do you always want to live hiding behind the mask you put up for the sake of others? You’re you, and there’s nothing wrong with that.” – Ymir.
This quote from the attack on Titan is explained by Yamir, who tries to explain that pop should not hide their identities behind any mask. They should always put forward their indemnity in front of everyone. So that people know their abilities and powers.
10. “Do you want to know why most people live and die without accomplishing a single damn thing? It’s because they’ve lost their imaginations. They’ll complacently waste their entire lives unashamed that all they’ll ever add to the world is shit. Such people are little more than cattle. They can’t comprehend greatness, not even when it’s right in front of them.” – Keith Shades.
This is one of the reasonable Attack on Titan quotes by Keith Shades. Keith expressed that several people are there who fail to fulfill their dreams before death. This is because they lost their imagination and enthusiasm for their goal. Because of this, people can never consider these people as great souls.
9.”I was, I am, and I remain a soldier, sworn to devote my heart and soul to the restoration of humankind. There is no greater glory than dying for that belief!” – Armin Arlert.
Armin Arlert says this quote from the attack on Titan. In this, he tried to convey zeal and strength as a soldier. In this context, he put forward his beliefs about dying as a soldier as one of the greatest glory.
8. “I don’t like the terms’ good person or bad person because it’s impossible to be entirely good or bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.” – Armin Arlert.
These words are uttered by Armin Arlert, who expresses that everyone can’t be good to everyone. However, the deeds of the people decide their position in others’ lives.
7. “I, too, used to believe that the world would be better if I hadn’t been born. I was hated merely for the fact that I existed, and I died for many people’s happiness. But there was one thing I wished for with all my heart. If I’m ever given a second chance, I want to live only for myself. That is my sincere wish.” – Ymir.
This is one of the crucial Attack on Titan quotes said by Ymir. Through this quote, he expresses that he used to think that without his arrival, the earth could be a better place, but he was working. However, he wishes that maybe life has given him one more chance to be a good one.
6. “If you think it’s natural for people to sacrifice their own lives to save others, surely you understand that sometimes a single death can save many lives.” – Mikasa Ackerman.
Through this quote, Mikasa Ackerman explained why people always think it’s pretty standard when people sacrifice their lives for others. Maybe they have thought that one life can provide energy to several others.
5. “The lesson you need to learn right now can’t be taught with words… only with action.” – Levi Ackerman.
This quote from Attack on Titan is expressed by Levi Ackerman when he depicts that every lesson can’t be explained in words. Several lessons and works are there that one can understand after doing it on its own. This lesson is not only for fighting skills but also during any life journey.
4. “Some scouts’ lives are more valuable than others; only those dumb enough to acknowledge that join us.” – Levi Ackerman.
This quote by Levi Ackerman shows that several runners are much more valuable than those who do not find them much more capable. This is all because they do not know their strength and abilities.
3. “We’re going to explore the outside world someday. Far beyond these walls, flaming water land made of ice and fields of sand spread wide. It’s the world meets wanted to go to.” – Armin Arlert
These words from Armin Arlert depict his wish to explore the world beyond the barriers called walls. Through his imagination, he made an environment filled with flaming water made up of ice, fields of sand spread, and so on.
2. “This is just my opinion, but when it comes to teaching somebody discipline… I believe pain is the most effective way.” – Levi Ackerman.
Levi Ackerman expresses this quote. Over here, put forward his opinion. He believes that to teach someone discipline, pain can be the most valuable path as the pain will never enable them to forget the essence of discipline.
1. “If you think the reality is just living comfortably and following your whims, can you seriously dare to call yourself a soldier?” – Eren Jaeger
These words are by Eren Jaeger when he tries to explain that living a comfortable and youthful life will never make anyone a soldier. On the contrary, soldiers should always be ready to do anything for their people. And if he can’t do so, he can’t be called a soldier.
The notable cast members of Attack on Titan who have helped to reach the series to another level are Yui Ishikawa as Mikasa Ackerman, Yuki Kaji as Eren Yeager, Hiroshi Kamiya as Levi, Marina Inoue as Armin Arlert.
Additionally, Yū Shimamura as Annie Leonhart, Shiori Mikami as Historia Reiss, Kishō Taniyama as Jean Kirstein, Kiko Mizuhara as Mikasa Ackerman, Hiroki Hasegawa as Shikishima, Satomi Ishihara as Hanji Zoe and others are also there on the cast list of Attack on Titan.
Until now, the makers of Attack on Titan have different junctures of the series in its four released seasons. The first season of Attack on Titan showed how Eren started his training and discipline to become a soldier so that he could end the Titans.
During this session, he learned he could change his power into a Titan. First, however, he plots a plan to use his control against his enemies. On the other hand, the government faces several issues while using its power. However, in the second season, the main character Eren and his team members got to know various mysteries about the Titans, which they could use against them.
However, in the third season, how the government is behind the Survey Corps and the hunting process of the natural heirs of the throne. The last and final season of Attack on Titan depicts the entire fight sequence between the protagonists and the evil powers of the drama.
Finally, Eren chooses the path of destruction to end the slaughtering game of the Titans.
Now the question comes: did the entire cast members end the Titans? Or will the Titans make a comeback in the upcoming, or the fourth season be the last one of the attack on Titan?
Attack on Titan is a drama series that has salted away the attention of audiences since the day it appeared. The critics had mixed reviews about this drama. However, some of the analysts provided favorable reviews about the series.
However, the fans helped Attack On Titan to reach another level. Every season of the show gets loved by the audience. Around the globe, fans have liked the storyline and the plot execution of the series.
However, the dark theme and the catchy soundtracks of Attack on Titan are enough to grab people’s attention. Apart from this, the series’ positive reviews and ratings have helped it gain several awards and nominations.
Hopefully, the quotes mentioned earlier from Attack on Titan will help the audience stay motivated and give them the thought of fighting back against the evil powers to obtain what they deserve.