Here are some powerful quotes from the character to refresh your memories about our supervillain:-
- “Little one, it’s simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.” ― Thanos
- “When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.” ― Thanos
- “You should choose your words wisely.” ― Thanos
- “I finally rest, and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.” ― Thanos
- “I will shred this universe down to its last atom and then, with the stones you’ve collected for me, create a new one. It is not what is lost but only what it is given… a grateful universe.” ― Thanos
- “In my heart, I knew you still cared. But one ever knows for sure. Reality is often disappointing.” ― Thanos
- “In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I’ll tell you now what I’m about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet… I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.” ― Thanos
- “You’re strong. But I could snap my fingers, and you’d all cease to exist.” ― Thanos
- “You’re strong. Me… You’re generous. Me… But I never taught you to lie. That’s why you’re so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?” ― Thanos
- “Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all.” ― Thanos
Thanos Quotes That Motivate You to Be the Best
- “I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless.” ― Thanos
- “I would death to imprisonment! Pride: my one fatal flaw” ― Thanos
- “Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have?” ― Thanos
- “Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child. Return me empty-handed… And I will bathe the stairways in your blood.” ― Thanos
- “I ignored my destiny once; I cannot do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one.” ― Thanos
- “Look. Pretty, isn’t it? Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.” ― Thanos
- “Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.” ―Thanos
- “You’re a great fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you.” ― Thanos
- “Destiny waits for no man. Not even one who shall bring the universe to its knees.” ― Thanos
- “At random. Dispassionate, fair. The rich and poor alike. And they called me a madman. And what I predicted, came to pass.” ― Thanos
- “The work is done. I won. What I’m about to do, I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much!” ― Thanos
- “I did not ask for your trust. I demand only your obedience.” ― Thanos
The Most Unbelievable Thanos Quotes
- “I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only one who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter.” ― Thanos
- “Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.” ― Thanos
- “I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me… that’s impossible. As long as some remember what was, there will always be those who cannot accept what can be. They will resist.” ― Thanos
- “I am… inevitable.” ― Thanos
- “I’ve come home. Because I’m tired of running from who I am. From who I was born to be.” ― Thanos
- “You were going to bed hungry, scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I’m the one who stopped that. Do you know what’s happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It’s a paradise.” ― Thanos
- “The universe required correction.” ― Thanos
- “I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly… killed me. But the work is done. it always will be.” ― Thanos
- “Fine, I’ll do it myself.” ― Thanos
- “I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist.” ― Thanos
- “Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.” ― Thanos
- “You’re not the only one cursed with knowledge.” ― Thanos
- “Perfectly balanced, as all this should be.” ― Thanos
- “When I’m done, half of humanity will still be alive.” ― Thanos
- “Reality can be whatever I want.” ― Thanos
- “You should’ve gone for the head.” ― Thanos
- “A small price to pay for salvation.” ― Thanos
- “You couldn’t live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.” ― Thanos
Some Saying and Beliefs of Thanos that Could Blow Your Mind
1. “Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.” It is certainly something that makes sense when you think about it, but when it comes out of the voice of Thanos is just sounded chilling and creepy. Discussing how his mindset and ideas will bring balance to the world was a memorable moment from Thanos’ time in the MCU.
All of Thanos’ ideas come from a place of good in his own warped mind. He doesn’t believe any of his actions are evil and showing Gamora all about balance as a child was his creepy way of trying to convince others that his way was correct as well.
2. “You have my respect, Stark. When I’m done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you.” No matter if you loved or hated Thanos, he wasn’t a typical villain. He was driven by his own sense of morality and his own code of conduct. When Tony Stark/Iron Man engages him in hand-to-hand combat for what will be the last time, it seems appropriate given Thanos first appeared in the pages of an Iron Man comic book. Unfortunately, he’s no match for the Mad Titan, who stabs him in the chest.
He then delivers this line, which could just as easily have included, “…when I’m done, half of humanity will die”, but he chose to give Tony hope that the people of Earth would move on. The respectful but ominous phrase about them remembering Tony provides eerie foreshadowing to Tony’s sacrifice in Endgame.
3. “I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. It’s frightening; it turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it’s here. Or should I say I am?”
Thanos has been following his will and trying to get things to go his way from the Marvel universe’s beginning. He has been at it, long and hard, and yet something or the other seems to cross his path and cause massive destruction in it.
This is what proves that Thanos knows loss and failure. He knows how hard It is to fall to your ashes, and he also is well aware of how hard it is to get up when the ashes fall on the floor.
But he has proven the phoenix that he is by rising again and again and again to finally become the avenger’s biggest threat as well as a massive threat to humanity.
4. “I thought that by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you have shown me… that’s impossible. As long as some remember what was, there will always be those who cannot accept what can be. They will resist.”
After Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet to snap his fingers and erase half of the Earth’s population, he fled to a paradise he had created for himself to live in peace. His peace didn’t last long, and the Avengers tracked him to the refuge with Nebula’s help. He waxed poetic about what he’d done and why what had worked on other planets failed to work on Earth.
He realized that humans’ emotions and how they have developed and grown up on earth would never let them live comfortably after having lost some of them. So, he decides that it’s time to destroy the planet and just rebuild his peaceful sanctuary from zilch.
5. “Thanos: Daughter.
Gamora: Did you do it?
Gamora: What did it cost?
This quote represents the relationship between Thanos and Gamora. He found her when she was a kid, just roaming around once Thanos had struck the planet, and to his surprise, he fell for her cute smile. He found a daughter that he raised with everything, with love, with affection, with power, and gave her the most well-thought life lessons ever, which is why he crushed his heart when he chooses to run away from him.
This dialogue between him and Gamora showcases their beautiful relationship. The fact that losing his daughter was just a great and heavy loss suddenly realized that he had nothing with him; he had lost everything on his chase after his aim and mission. His mission cost him everything.
The Avengers is one of Marvel’s most well-established initiatives, and the same means a lot to them. They are so amazing that they are compared to the DC universe and sometimes. End up surpassing their standards.
Thanos in the premiere has proven to be the most powerful force in the entire universe, even at the Infinity Gauntlet disposal. You can’t deny that he is immortal and strong enough.
Thanos, in the story, proved why his appearance turns out to be evil. Thanos is not a new name to the powerful, and therefore it will be memorable too. Don’t you think?
A lot of Thanos powers are formed being born as being the Eternal on the Planet. However, Titan’s inhabitants resembled the humans; Thanos was borne with Deviant Syndrome, which definitely had made a significant appearance.
Infinity War Proved Thanos’ Evilness
The audience has always been in a glimpse of Thanos’s plans. It didn’t get him into action until the infinity war arrived; how can you forget the Avengers Infinity War? It was the major appearance of Thanos. A Marvel supervillain with decades of comic history. The Marvel Cinematic Universe hadn’t made us realize Thanos the mad Titan, the biggest devil in the world, Avengers.
Thanos in the Avengers
Thanos later realized that humans had located the space stone on earth with disgrace Asgardian Loki provides army and the scepter that had a space stone don’t that he might bend others to participate in his campaign in recovering the space stone. The plan was to bring out The Avenger’s formation, who defeated and executed Loki and position of both the space and mind stone.
Guardian of the Galaxy
Thanos in 2014 tried again allowing to ruin the accuser for recovering the space stone that is stymied by the Peter Quill, with the relatively inept scavenger. Thanos and Quill were after Ranon, with the help of Gamora, his best assassin. Gamora with the opportunity of betraying Thanos, and sell the stones to the collector.
Thanos’ entry Ronan again with the aid of another of his daughter’s Nebula, but instead of returning the stone, he started to build his powers. He attempted to take revenge on the planet for a planet of Xander, but ironically all his plans that this time was bring out the formation of Guardian of the Galaxy that recovered power stone and handed has been later handed to the Xandarian. Hence, Thanos lost it all; of course, the power stone and two of the best Assassin, whom he had trained from childhood, was later treated Infinity Stone Daughters.
Alas, he managed to snap his fingers and create the drastic and devastating sound that meant that the Avengers lost. It was the end. Everything was destroyed, and Thanos won. People were lost, and a major chunk of the population disappeared. Thanos did this, intending to make everything better, and nobody could stop his wisdom and power. This was a terrible ending for the avengers in the movie.
We could see them lose some precious heroes, too, all at the hands of one powerful and mad titan. This movie instilled fear for Thanos in all-out minds and hearts. People realized that he was the one who would win it all.
Is it all about the Power Stones to Thanos?
Thanos’ first big arcs as the devil were to seek and become omnipotent instead of gathering the Infinity Power Stones. Gathering the power stones for the first time, attempted to extinguish all the stars in the universe. This wasn’t surprising. The second time, he came back with the Infinity Gauntlet. He used his power to kill half of the universe. So, it was not only about stones.
Mike Friedrich and Jim Starlin wrote the first appearance made by Thanos. Starlin has college psychology, and he came up with the same. He was motivated by Nihilism and fascinated with death.
The death of Marvel Cinematic Universe can manifest differently but often appears with a female humanoid, the skeleton that appeared to Thanos. This was because of his obsession came to that relationship with Thanos. Thanos, the evil man, was first defeated by Avengers and has been characterized by the desired tribute to Thanos on a comic scale that staggers the number of deaths to win back fiction. Thanos has a complicated relationship with death has never been directly mentioned in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. However, it seems to have a reference with the end credit. The reality was often disappointing!
Thanos’ Strength and Capabilities
Thanos was one of the most powerful creatures in the universe, able to fit 100 tons with his ability to destroy over half of the planet. His power can be unmatched with any other powerful creature in the universe, first of the time to take over the Silver Surfer Thor and Hulk.
Thanos is super resilient, and super durability can fix time physical and energy attacks without any additional protective Armor. Thanos two terrible lightning strikes, but he was unharmed. He has even survived the attacks with Kosmos, Omega, and even Galactus.
The ability to control energy is one of Thanos’s most precious things with his mystical methods. Thanos can exploit, transform, and manipulate the energies. He can emit plasma explosions from his eyes and hands. He could also dispose of Hulk with his energy attacks, leaving the green gaunt with no time to heal from his wound. Thanos has the ability to manipulate energy and matter to rearrange the fallen one’s brain on the atomic level to release his mind control. The ability to create a force field around in circles on the other object. These force fields are so durable that it can block super attacks and imprison. With his eternal power, Thanos has the ability to teleport himself and others where he wants telepathy.
Thanos has the stronger telepathy, it was even stronger than Mondragon’s, and even he had infiltrated the mind of Galactus being. He does have the ability to read anybody’s mind, excluding Gamora. He has controlled all of Fallen One or Hulk with ease.
Along with being a mighty Titan, Thanos was a two-fold character. He was a very courageous and spirited warrior with a very impressive set of philosophies; he was a man of his word and very proud. Unfortunately, he was a proper notorious mind, albeit, a devil. He had already lived a very long life and destroyed more than one can imagine.
He was fear itself for the people of earth because he promised that he would take form them, everything including basically half of the population, and alas, he did. He took a lot from them and sent the Avengers running around with a feeling of being lost after having lost some of their own beloved team members. The saddest departure had to be of spiderman; it moved the viewers to the point of tears. He was a force to fear and reckon. He was not easy to beat or breakdown alas; thankfully, the Avengers’ wit, along with a mega sacrifice, managed to do so eventually.
Today, the world stands amidst a pandemic, and loads of memes suggest that is probably exactly what Thanos was chasing. He wanted a place that would be half empty and half side of the population fighting to survive and strive to do better. The meme that took the internet by storm showed Thanos with a Gauntlet and glasses with the words “ah! All it needed was a tiny little virus!”
In such a powerful and strange universe, the character that made the scariest, terrifying, and yet, the lasting appearance was Thanos. He blew our minds with his words, his smiles, his power, his madness, as well as his ideologies, and therefore, it is tough to forget the mad titan who was on his own unique journey to the very end.
The very fact that the words Thanos has said have made such an impact on us is why he is and shall always be one of the greatest characters that the Marvel universe would ever see. I doubt that Captain Marvel would’ve been able to defeat him either, not that she did anything special as Tony did so, All Hail Tony Stark!