Chucky has been made into a television horror series that got premiered on October 12, 2021, as a sequel to Cult of Chucky. The adaptation of the American show has been made from Don Mancini’s Child’s Play movies series. Production has been credited to Mallory Westfall and Mitch Engel, while Harley Peyton, Don Mancini, Alex Hedlund, Jeff Renfroe, Nick Antosca, and David Kirschner.
A 96% rating has been given to the show on Rotten Tomatoes based on 22 reviews, while 70/100 score is given on Metacritic based on 10 reviews which overall makes it a reasonable watch.
Who All are Starring in the Show?
- Brad Dourif is voicing for the character of Chucky. Before dying, serial killer Charles Lee Ray transferred his soul into a doll that turned into Chucky.
- Björgvin Arnarson is essaying the role of Devon Evans. She is the crush of Jakebut is the best friend to Jake’s antagonist cousin, Junior.
- Alyvia Alyn Lind is essaying the role of Lexy Cross. Girlfriend of Junior and Jake’s enemy.
- Zackary Arthur is essaying the role of Jake Wheeler. He is the protagonist who initially discovers Chucky.
- David Kohlsmith essaying the role of young Charles Lee Ray
- Teo Briones is essaying the role of Jake’s enemy cousin Junior Wheeler.
What to Know Before Watching Episode 3 of Chucky Without Spoilers?
The premise of the show opens in Hackensack, where Chucky starts to wreak havoc by killing people. His real identity is finally revealed when he sets to commit brutal murders after his arrival. His target appears to be a queer teenager Jake Wheeler, whom he befriends and manipulates due to his already degraded self-esteem.
In the upcoming episode, he will be seen following the direction of Chucky, who wants to unveil his plans through later. The otherwise timid and weak Jake will be seen all brutal in episode 3, titled I Like to Be Hugged. Thereby enabling a fuller control of Chucky over Jake’s emotional state. But it can be possible that Jake would realize that the evil doll poses a severe threat to his family, and in order to get rid of it, Jake has to disown it.
But as the legacy of Chucky seemingly never ends, he will be able to find the next potential target to execute his evil plans. Thus, it will be highly interesting to see how the story unfurls with Chucky’s terror.
When will Chucky Episode 3 Air?
The release date for episode 3 of Chucky is set to be Tuesday, October 26, 2021. It will be airing at 10 pm ET on television networks USA Network and Syfy. Each episode ranges between 40 to 45 minutes in duration and gets a weekly release on Tuesdays. The ongoing season is meant to have 10 episodes.
Where to Enjoy the Episodes of Chucky?
The latest episodes for Chucky can be viewed on USANetwork or Syfy networks on television, along with an online option on their websites also being available. The show can be enjoyed live online onHulu+Live TV, Fubo TV, Direct TV, Sling TV, and YouTube for the cord-cutters.