If you have realized that your personal page is getting flooded with pictures of your pets, then maybe you should consider opening up an account for just them. It is not at all surprising that pets take up a lot of space in your hearts, and once they get on social media. Moreover, they capture the attention of anyone that sees their pictures.
Also, having an Instagram page for your pet can be particularly enjoyable when you can pair pictures and videos with the right captions. If you have a cat that loves showing off to the camera (or even if they don’t), you have hit the jackpot of captions to use for your Instagram. Cats are cute, majestic, lazy, and overall great subjects for a boring day to photograph and share with your friends for a laugh. In short, they love getting pampered and preening for attention, making them all the more fun to be around a camera with.
Here are a few captions to make your posts even cuter than they already are that you can start using today!
Funny Instagram Captions for a Purrfect Post
- Not kitten around.
- Happy birthday!
- I have a great cat-itude, everyone says so.
- Climb every mountain.
- Smitten kitten.
- I cat understand you.
- I’m going to grow up to be loud and weird. Yes, I do take after my parents.
- Kittens are angels with whiskers.
- They told me to go to school because I need to be literate.
- I’ll be putting the fur in the furniture.
- I was born to walk the catwalk.
- Having a purrfect day just sleeping.
- Let’s get the party started.
- I just cat stop myself from being so darn cute.
- If I purr loud enough, I can get whatever I want.
- Cat hair, don’t care.
- Home is where my cat is.
- Thanks, fur loving me.
- Anything is paws-ible.
- For one shining moment, I thought the can was tuna. It was tomato paste.
- Do you think the curtains would hold my weight?
- Honestly, Brenda, this is a cat-astrophe.
- I don’t always run around, but when I do, it’s at 3 a.m.
- Dry food? Are you fur real?
- I heard he drives a Ferrari. Must be a real fat cat.
- Pardon me? Is that a treat?
- Yeah, yeah, I’m hysterical. Feed me.
- Just checking: Do you need the bathroom? Any urgent appointments? Oh, well, I’ll sit on you later, then, when you’ve got more things to do.
- I’m not formal, I’ll wash myself anywhere.
- What are you eating, and how can I help?
- I’m grumpy because I only got 15 hours of sleep today.
- I’m feline fine today, how are you?
- Downton Tabby.
- Living in a furry tail, happily ever after.
- Cat hair, don’t care.
- Excuse me, I’m an aristocrat.
- Totally scatterbrained today!
- Every day is Caturday.
- Sorry I’m late, my cat was sitting on me.
- You had me at meow.
- My cat was right about you.
All cat lovers truly know why cats make such great pets and companions to have around the house. But it sometimes is hard to put into words under the adorable pictures of these even cuter animals. They can hoard thousands of likes and still not be fully appreciated in their owner’s eyes. So, using any of the above captions may help you use humor to show them love and affection like you want. All four-legged creatures capture your heart and attention in a matter of a few seconds, regardless of the video or picture.
Whether the captions are for selfies that you took with your cat or pictures of your kitten taking a nap, or even when your cat is mad and hissing at you. Certainly, the purrfect caption is able to describe what is in the picture with the emotion that you want it to, all while letting your cat or kitten take center stage. Because at the end of the day, they are what it is about.