Medical Drama fans, it’s time to clear up your busy schedules and make time for the series that has made a name for itself by running from 2005 and is now releasing yet another season. Yes, what you’re thinking is right; it’s Grey’s Anatomy.
The series Grey’s Anatomy Season 18, Episode 2 will release on October 7, 2021, as announced by the officials. Viewers can watch the series on the cable channel ABC. If you do not have a cable connection and are the type of person who streams their movies and series online, then you can watch the series on Hulu with a live TV subscription to the ABC channel. The series releases new episodes every once a week on Thursdays. The series has received an IMDb rating of 7.5.
The main plot of the series revolves around the life of Dr. Meredith Grey, and it started from how she first joined as an intern at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, previously known as Seattle Grace Hospital. It shows her journey throughout the seasons as she turns from an intern to a well-known doctor. Apart from professional life, it also shows the personal life of herself and the people surrounding her.
As the story develops, we see Dr. Meredith and her relationship with other doctors. Apart from Meredith, we see the lives of the other doctors alongside her own.
The long-running series has a huge cast, and many of the actors and actresses have entered and exited the series in different seasons. Here’s a list of the ones that will appear in season 18 of the series.
- Ellen Pompeo will be playing the role of Dr. Meredith Grey
- Chandra Wilson will be playing the role of Dr. Miranda Bailey
- James Pickens Jr. will be playing the role of Dr. Richard Webber
- Kevin McKidd will be playing the role of Dr. Owen Hunt
- Caterina Scorsone will be playing the role of Dr. Amelia Shepherd
- Camilla Luddington will be playing the role of Dr. Jo Wilson
- Kelly McCreary will be playing the role of Dr. Maggie Pierce
- Kim Raver will be playing the role of Dr. Teddy Altman
- Jake Borelli will be playing the role of Dr. Levi Schmitt
- Chris Carmack will be playing the role of Dr. Atticus “Link” Lincoln
- Richard Flood will be playing the role of Dr. Cormac Hayes
- Anthony Hill will be playing the role of Dr. Winston Ndugu
- Scott Speedman will be playing the role of Dr. Nick Marsh
Apart from these main characters, we’ll find a lot of other actors and actresses in supporting roles.
Speculations Based on Previous Episodes
The second episode of the series is titled ‘Some Kind of Tomorrow.’ We’ll see Amelia advising Meredith. We will see Dr. Winston treating a patient that is suffering from Kidney failure. Furthermore, we still don’t know if this season will mark an end to this series, but it seems like it will surely end sometime.
The series has been marked as the hit medical drama of all times. Before watching the series, one thing to keep in mind is that they should start watching it from the beginning for a better understanding.