Howdy Otakus, or should I say, fans who were waiting for Season 4 of Haikyuu. At Jump Festa held back in August 2019, Haikyuu staff members officially reveal that the anime is in progress and is scheduling to air in the near future. So, here’s all of the exclusive news and updates from Haikyuu’s 4th season.
There is an announcement recently that Haikyuu’s fourth season will be titled: Haikyuu!! To top it off. There’s also a bonus for the Haikyuu fans who are eagerly awaiting the upcoming season, mentioned in this article. So, make sure you have read it carefully to the finish. The director of this series is Masako Satō and the writer of this series is Taku Kishimoto. And in this series, there are 13 episodes.
Haikyuu Season 4 Release Date
Most people missed the official Haikyuu cast announcement. They claimed season 4 official release date was September 22.
But the September 22 is the date for the 4 Kick-Off case in season and not the anime itself. In fact, the official release date was not announced until August 18. Initially, Haikyuu Season 4 Release Date is January 2020. And lastly, it is recently revealed that on January 10, 2020, Haikyuu Season 4 will be released.
Haikyuu Season 4 Cast
- Ayumu Murase as Shōyō Hinata
- Kaito Ishikawa as Tobio Kageyama
- Satoshi Hino as Daichi Sawamura
- Miyu Irino as Kōshi Sugawara
- Yuu Hayashi as Ryūnosuke Tanaka
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Asahi Azumane
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Yū Nishinoya
- Kōki Uchiyama as Kei Tsukishima
- Sōma Saito as Tadashi Yamaguchi
- Toshiki Masuda as Chikara Ennoshita
- Kaori Nazuka as Kiyoko Shimizu
- Morohoshi Sumire as Hitoka Yachi
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Ittetsu Takeda
- Hisao Egawa as Keishin Ukai
- Natsuki Hanae as Kōrai Hoshiumi
- Mamoru Miyano as Atsumu Miya
- Kohsuke Toriumi as Kiyoomi Sakusa
- Yūto Uemura as Motoya Komori
Haikyuu Season 4 Plot Details
The trip to the top last of the Karasuno boys ‘volleyball team ended with the match against Shiratorizawa High. Hinata scored the final points by spiking the ball. Still, the entire team had to come together to beat the team captain of their rival, Wakatoshi Ushijima, number one as in Miyagi Prefecture and one of three volleyball aces across Japan.
Since Chapter 205, the manga has been in the Tokyo Nationals story arc with that win won by Karasuno. As with previous seasons, the focus of the first half of Haikyuu Season 4 will be on preparation. A challenging practice match against a team named Date Tech will be one of the highlights.
The second Haikyuu Season 4 act is likely to fit with Volume 26 Chapter 230: Warfront. The team finally gets to the National Volleyball High School Championships at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium. Karasuno’s first match will be against Tsubakihara Academy, the Kanagawa Prefecture’s second delegate.