Instagram is a great social media website for various things, whether you want to share your thoughts, artwork, business ideas, and products or update your friends about your life. But the hardest part, next to choosing and editing the pictures, is writing a caption.
Captions have to be entertaining, funny and also capture the attention of people reading them. If you are posting just for your close circle, then a short, light-hearted and humorous caption might fit the bill. However, if you are trying to expand your marketing audience, it may be better to use a more descriptive and insightful caption to give the reader more information. You can also use emojis, tags and punctuations to display the emotions with far more flair.
Below is a collection of happy quotes and captions that you can use to depict joy and celebration in your images or videos that you post.
Happy Quotes and Captions Ideas for Instagram
- A smile never goes out of style.
- All it takes for anyone to live a happier life is to live it one smile at a time.
- Be your own reason for your happiness.
- Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
- Bringing the sun wherever I go.
- Chin up, buttercup!
- Compassion has this way of making both sides happy.
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.” -Lewis Carroll
- “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” – John Wooden
- Miles of smiles.
- People often don’t realize that happiness doesn’t live in any one address. Happiness is actually everywhere!
- Life is too short to be anything but happy.
- More often than not, people are about as happy as they choose and decide to be.
- Nothing like a sore tummy from laughing so hard.
- Oddly enough, one can find happiness in possessing both good health and a bad memory.
- Once you accept that you do not necessarily need happiness, you start to become happier.
- One of the most effective ways to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up.
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. Positivity attracts good fortune, good vibes, and good people.
These are all great ideas, and depending on the picture, and you can choose to modify the content a little. This will give more cliche quotes a personal touch and add extra brownie points when people read what you write. Captions, more than just for its reaching out or marketing purpose, are used to make social media more fun and interactive so that when one person shares a post, their friends and family can comment and reply to the caption.
Happy moments are meant to be shared and celebrated among everyone you know and care about, so sharing these captions will only spread and extend the moments. It is a blessing to share the moments that you hold dear, and it only fits to use happy and excited captions to do so!
But ultimately, captions are all your creative freedom. What you choose to write and portray are all up to you! So, start now, and always remember that you can change it later if you need to, so don’t think too deeply into it.
Leave a Reply