The Lifetime series is doing great from the past seasons, with couples coming and going, some staying together till the end, and some leaving and going their separate ways. The series is going to release its thirteenth episode very soon. To know more about the same, keep reading ahead, and your questions will be answered.
The show Married at First Sight Season 13 and Episode 13 will be released on October 13, 2021, as announced by the officials. The series releases its episodes every Wednesday. Once a week, new episodes are released on the cable TV channel, Lifetime. Apart from cable TV, viewers can find the show on the official website of Lifetime. Apart from streaming, the show can be rented or purchased on iTunes, Amazon Prime, and YouTube.
The format of the show follows the lives of the couples, and by the end of the show, the couples can decide if they want to stay married or if they want to get divorced. These contestants are all single for a long time and wish to be in a relationship or marriage.
This reality show has 10 contestants or participants. The participants willing to get married are listed below.
- Myrla was born in Texas, and she is a leadership coach; she is also very humble.
- Gil – he was born in America and dreams of a fairytale romance.
- Brett – she was born in Houston.
- Ryan – he was born in Texas and wishes to become a young dad.
- Bao – was born in Texas and raised by her parents, who are refugees; she never really wanted to get married.
- Johnny – after spending years on dating apps and failing, he’s here to try the show.
- Michaela – she stays in Houston and is a property realtor
- Zack – he moved to Houston to find the love of his life
- Rachel – she had a bad childhood and is not really into the marriage thing.
- Jose – he was raised very well but had a bad dating history.
All these ten contestants are paired for marriage. They haven’t met each other before and will meet them straight on the wedding day and be legally married as husband and wife. The couples decided by the experts are as follows:
- Myrla and Gil
- Rachel and Jose
- Brett and Ryan
- Michaela and Zack
- Bao and Johnny
Speculations based on Previous Episodes
The thirteenth episode of the show is titled “Tears, Jeers, and 25 Cent Martinis,” as announced by the officials. The show’s last episode was a rough time for Bao as her husband had made unreasonable claims. Myrla and Gil are also seen making up and understanding each other better. So it will be safe to assume this episode will focus more on Bao and Johnny’s marriage and how they confront the strain in their marriage.
Apart from this couple, Ryan and Brett are also on a rough patch, where Ryan isn’t really communicative about his concerns, which somehow hinders their relationship. As the title suggests, we might see a hell of a lot of tears in this episode as the two of them are kind of falling apart.