A.C. Bradley’s animated anthology series What If…? is a prominent American animated anthology series. The TV show was created specifically for Disney+ by Marvel Studios, and it is based on a Marvel comic published under the same name as the TV show. What If…? is Marvel Studios’ fourth television series installment and first animated series.
The TV program is about alternate timelines in the multiverse, and it shows what can happen if important events from other MCU films unfold differently. A.C. Bradley is the show’s lead writer, while Brayan Andrews is in charge of the direction.
The first season of Marvel’s What If…? premiered on Disney+ on August 11, 2021, announced in April 2019. The season is supposed to include nine episodes and will air from September 6 through October 6. If you’re a fan of Marvel’s What If…?, two episodes have been released so far, and the wait for the third installment continues. Then have a look at this post because we’ve included the most recent information regarding the program.
What If…? Episode 3: What’s the Release Date
There’s good news! The release date for Marvel’s What If…? has been confirmed. Episode 3 will premiere on Disney+ on August 25, 2021, at 3 a.m. EST. Release timing for other time zones is also mentioned down below:
- Pacific Time: 12:00 AM PDT
- Central Time: 2:00 AM CDT
- Eastern Time: 3:00 a.m. EDT
- British Time: 8:00 a.m. BST
- European Time: 9:00 AM CEST
- Indian Time: 12:30 p.m. IST
- Japan Time: 4:00 p.m. JST
- Australian Time: 5:00 p.m. AEST
As previously said, the show will have nine episodes, and thus after the third episode, we can expect another seven episodes to be unveiled. If you’re looking for a means to view the show, we recommend signing up for a Disney+ subscription because the show is only available on the Disney+ platform. However, there are currently no indications as to whether or not the show will be released on other streaming services.
What If…? Episode 3: Who are the Appearing Casting Members for the Show?
As previously stated, the show is based only on Marvel’s comics; thus, it’s safe to assume that the show will feature some of Marvel’s most well-known characters. The following casting members are expected to appear in the What If…? series, according to reports:
- Benedict Cumberbatch for the role as Doctor Strange
- Chris Hemsworth for the role as Thor
- Dominic Cooper for the role as Howard Stark
- Chadwick Boseman for the role as T’Challa
- Don Cheadle for the role as War Machine
- Jon Favreau for the role as Happy Hogan
- Karen Gillan for the role as Nebula
- Benedict Wong for the role as Wong
- Paul Rudd for the role as Ant-Man
- Samuel L. Jackson for the role as Nick Fury
- Sebastian Stan for the role as Bucky Barnes
- Tom Hiddleston for the role as Loki
- Jeff Goldblum for the role as Grandmaster
- Jeremy Renner for the role as Hawkeye
What If…? Episode 3: What can we Expect?
What If…? ‘s storyline for the third episode is expected to focus on Loki’s arrival on Earth humorously and innovatively. Perhaps we will see Loki posing as King of Asgard and attempting to establish his authority on Earth through various diplomatic means. His techniques have an impact on the Avengers team’s formation! We should also predict that a few aspects in the third episode will reflect the cliffhangers from the second.