If you like travelling as much as most people, chances are you have many pictures from a vacation that is itching to be posted. But if the only thing standing between them and being posted is the need for a great caption, we’ve got you covered! Travel quotes as Instagram captions are also a great way to inspire yourself and your followers to start thinking about their next travel destination and get packing. They keep the excitement and anticipation fresh and remind people of how much joy and fun travelling can bring into one’s life.
Especially as we have mostly been in lockdown for the best part of the last year, travelling is something most people sorely miss. So, when travelling is not possible for whatsoever reason, a travel-related caption helps remind people of its magic and joy. Here are some of the best funny travel captions and quotes for the wanderlust in you to be triggered and come alive!
Funny Travel Captions and Quotes
- I want to Rome the world.
- Do you want a Pisa my pizza?
- Home sweet Rome.
- Does Kenya feel the good vibes of this place?
- How Kenya leave this place?
- Kenya grab me a souvenir in Nairobi?
- Cancun is nachos, a pretty beach city.
- I have to taco shot of tequila.
- Watching the Grand Prix in Monte Carlo, but they’re so fast that it’s driving me crazy.
- This city will blue you away!
- You’d like to visit Holland one day, wooden shoe?
- Amsterdam is a city with high standards.
- I’m feeling like a Dutchess here.
- Paris, I hope our paths will croissant again.
- This city is so Nice.
- Love to meet people and make new France while travelling.
- Paris, I Louvre you!
- Enjoy your vacation! Right, baguette ya!
- Need to curry up! Heading to Germany today.
- I really Haiti to leave this place, but it’s time to go home.
- This goulash soup will make you Hungary.
- Needed to visit Tehran before Iran out of time.
- Irish, I had an umbrella here in Dublin.
- Moher photos, please.
- The Irish should be rich because their capital is always Dublin.
- I can’t control the wind, but I can adjust the sail.– Ricky Skaggs
- A journey is measured in friends rather than miles. – Tim Cahill
- Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The journey, not the arrival, matters. – T. S. Eliot
- Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before. – The Dalai Lama
- People don’t take trips. Trips take people. – John Steinbeck
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.– Susan Sontag
From reducing your stress to significantly decreasing your chances of acquiring any sort of chronic heart disease, the fitness benefits of travelling are evident in several studies. So, if you are feeling stuck, bored, or in a rut, sometimes it may be the best way out to take a step back, breathe a little and go on at least a mini vacation with yourself or the people you love. It can be the easiest way to blow off some steam and also make memories for a lifetime. Sharing your travel photos on Instagram is a way to cement these memories in the world and make something you can always go back to reminisce the good times that you had in a new place.
All of these captions are great options if you are looking to share old, new or even dream destinations that you want to travel to. After all, what is life if not sharing new experiences in new places with people you love!
Leave a Reply